24 December 2008

A friend of my brother's recently bought himself a new(er) motorbike, which was to replace the rather old and run-down bike he had been riding around on.

As I have had a ride on this old bike of his (and rather enjoyed myself), I decided that it would be quite fun to fix it up a little (with much help from my father and brother, I wouldn't know where to begin) being able to do some riding in the paddocks around here.

We were not sure if this friend wanted to even sell it, though my Dad did all the bartering (He loves asking if that's the best someone can do), and we picked it up yesterday afternoon.

So today I am the proud owner of a Suzuki TF185! (And yes, I did have to memorise the model)



1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations!! We just received a motorbike for Christmas...so fun : )

    Have a wonderful Christmas Day!!

    ReplyDelete