17 December 2008

17th December: An Epic Search

During the excitement of the weekend, I have mislaid my purse.
This has brought about a few realisations.

Firstly, as I have had that same purse for a good 5 odd years, I did not realised that I had reached the age that loosing it caused quite a bit of upset. (Or rather complications at having to get a lift into town for a new licence.)

Secondly, how personal the item is. Its not the cards, or the money, rather the fact that someone somewhere might be going through YOUR purse.

And Thirdly, I just had to giggle at some of the places I thought it necessary to look... Through the pantry, in the hair-goodies draw, through the workshop, the medicine cupboard. (The fridge did cross my mind)...

But I know me, I can wait for a week before canceling and replacing cards, after which within ten minutes I will find it. Or I can cut out the week.
What's a girl to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment