02 December 2008

1st December

Yesterday was my 20th birthday. Goodbye teen years. My family showered me with beautiful gifts.

Orange earrings that dangle against your cheeks,


Lovely silk scarf,


Purely delightful fragrance of fig and olive,


Much desired CD by Imogen Heap,



Book filled with the musings of love and music,


An outfit of linen pants with a silk sash and matching coloured cap sleeved top.


My Grandparents gave me a dazzling charm braclet, upon which hangs a heeled boot, key, purse, heart, lock, and lovely purple/mushroom coloured pearl finish beads.


I truly am a lucky girl.

(Due to the lack of Internet access, this is the 1st December post)

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh Miss Middlepaw, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday! You've been 20 for a day - how is it? Am I missing out on much? I bet I am... Your family sure knows how to shower you with beautiful gifts! I especially like those earrings. It felt very summery today, and I am thinking those linnen pants will come in handy, and look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sarah : )

    I hope you had a lovely day...

    I have tagged you!

    ReplyDelete