31 December 2008

30th December: Resolutions

I know that the discussions regarding to write resolutions or not is one that is brought up quite a bit as the new year approches.

Being a hopelessly avid list writer my personal view is to write down those resolutions. Other than putting down things you'd like to do, I am also a sucker for pain, and often add a few challenges to be completed. (You know the regular type, read X amount of books, write X amount of words each week, ect.)

My list it grows throughout the year, as whenever there is something new to add, (no matter the time of year) it is added. So very often, these pursuits flow on from year to year.

I came across a wonderful list of resolutions by Jonathan Edwards. This list has encouraged me greatly.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah for your kind words! Happy New Year to you too... I know that you will take everything out of this new year too - and I am excited about all the possibilities! I am an avid list writer too, and have written down my resolutions, I am a bit shy of them... so I don't know whether to post any - but I'd love to hear some of yours!

    ReplyDelete