08 December 2008

8th December: Maggie Alarm



I have a new alarm clock. He is black and white, with grey fluffy feathers under his body. He sits in the tree by my window, the branch not two meters away.

Early in the morning (about the time of the sparrow's fart) as the sun turns the sky a glow; He starts, beak open - screaming at his mother till she finds something to put in there. The snippet of food only keeping him quiet for a moment.

There is no longer any peace in the morning. Instead there is a nervous wreck of a mother bird frantically searching for something to stop the cry of her little one. She must be tired.


As I have been unsuccessful in getting a picture of my own menace, while looking around for one I found this image. What a classic shot hey??!

No comments:

Post a Comment