28 February 2012

Wardrobe LOVE: Black & White


Would you guess its summer here?! (Someone forgot to tell the weather of the current season) Much before its due I have been pulling jumpers out of hiding and adding extra layers to my bed.

I love layering with dresses, though this outfit contains much more black then I would normally wear outside of work hours. (I'm a bright colour kinda gal)


Doc Martins! Yes, you guessed it, you'll be seeing a lot of these bad boys over the next few months.

Hoping February has treated you well,
Mwa,
Sarah-Mechelle

3 comments:

  1. I'm coveting your black Docs over here. I kind of want a pair of every color haha. love your dress too!

    http://allisoncelestia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair colour looks great with the monotone outfit!
    I tagged you in an 11 things post on my blog :) check it out!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white is one of my favorite outfit combinations! Your Doc Martens are a great addition :)

    ReplyDelete