06 December 2008

6th December: Meme 6x2.3

The lovely Karli has tagged me in the Meme 6x3. So without further ado...

Six things that I value, love, and am thankful for:

1) Grace, the mercy God has given to me. (And the world)
2) My loving family
3) The beauty that can be found in life
4) Music of all kinds
5) Books, books, books
6) A good steak

Six things that I do not stand for, support or simply do not like:

1) Hypocrisy
2) Greed for wealth
3) Mushrooms
4) Cruelty to animals
5) Dishonesty
6) Selfishness in people

I will do my best to keep this going by tagging the two people I can think of at the moment.
The talented Emily (and) the Machinists Wife.

1 comment:

  1. I answered! But I think I was too strongly opinionated in my response. Oh dear... well I can say I wholeheartedly agree to your loves and dislikes - except the poor unassuming mushrooms; that can be very delicious with butter and garlic!

    ReplyDelete