15 December 2008

15th December: Shop Talk

Day of busyness,
Sanding window frames for the shop-to-be.
I only just realised that I have not mentioned much about our shop.

We are still working on the building. With hopes of getting a lick of paint on the outside walls this coming week (into the weekend).

At this stage Feburary is still the desired (and reachable) time to open up the doors to the public.
It will be wonderful to open those doors for the first time too.

I find it very easy to get lost in the lists of things to be made, fixed, finished, research ect. Yet I have great faith that all these things will find their way to getting ready in time. The reality of life is that everything HAS to be ready.

As that is what I spend most of my time doing these days, I will be writing about the shop a lot more from now on. (Pictures coming soon!)

2 comments:

  1. a shop! a shop.. what will it stock? it will be wonderful I bet. How exciting... But not finished by the time I come through Collector (which looks like Jan 3-5th) if you're around I would love to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Emily, now that I know your passing this way you simply MUST come in for a cup of tea!

    I will write a post all about the shop (and it's stock) soon!

    ReplyDelete