25 August 2009

25th August: Reading material!

During the past few busy weeks I have been storing up reading materials.


It is exciting getting to start turning a few pages again, as I have been in a limbo state with my last book for a good month or so now.


I was thrilled to have picked up a full collection of fairy tales by the Brothers Grimm. Their simple structures and directness of story telling has made it a simple pleasure to read them.

Sadly I have also been stowing away copies of that wonderful paper my grandpa picks up for me. I have done a quick scout through each, but they wait now for me to find the twenty hours required to read, cut and paste within my book of inspiration.
What would the world be without the written word!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Another book lover :-) Would that there was much more time for reading, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, YES! There is never enough time for reading everything that is meant to be read. (The pile simply grows too fast for that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just popped in from your Mom's blog. Looks like you've got some great reading there.

    ReplyDelete