07 January 2009

7th January: Thinking time

Spending all day painting gives one plenty of time to think about things. I believe I have written about the random-ness of the thoughts that could be passing through my head at any moment...

In all truth I almost like thinking as much as I like talking. (Ok, that's a lie, I talk way more!) Though what I'm trying to say is it has been nice after the craziness of Christmas and New Year, to be able to catch up with all the things I wanted to clear out in my mind.

In addition to planning out new projects, the good old 'TO DO LIST', and pleasant recollecting of this past festive season; I have added many more ideas to my resolutions. Mostly these are personal attitude amendments. Often, the hardest of all things to change.

Last year a question was put to me, 'if you could give this new year one word to describe what you would like it to mean/be to you, what would that word be?'
My word for 2008 was 'contentment'.
This year, I'd like to give the word 'anticipate'.

So I pose the question to you, Your word to describe 2009??

No comments:

Post a Comment