25 January 2009

25th January: All The Crazy Poeple

My rather random thought of the day:

What is it that makes crazy people crazy?

I do not mean this in any disrespectful way;
though when you get past their 'tick', (which if we be honest nearly all of us has one of those), why do we call them crazy? Because all of the people like that I have met, or (dare I say it) seen in movies, they are not half as crazy as they have been labelled. It is more a matter that they speak what they believe as their truth. Is it that some of these people have lost/never found their ability of tact and politeness?

But the truth is not always polite, and sometimes when we think we are being tactful are we not just being liars? Because in telling truth comes an amount of hurt.

So I ask you, what is normal,
to tell the painful truth,
or to live a life of lies?

1 comment:

  1. To tell the painful (for both parties) truth, for sure!

    ReplyDelete