04 January 2009

4th Januray: My List 2009

A few things I would like to do (or change) in the year of our Lord 2009. (Short edition)

- Spend more time under the stars
- Write every day
- Keep in touch with people I love
- Look for beauty in my everyday
- Invest many hours in front of my piano
- Write a 50,000 word NaNoWriMo novel
- Finish doing up the shop
- Open said shop, and thrive
- Make new friends, spend more time with those I have
- Read over 50 books
- Take pictures of wonderful things
- Think outside the box
- Buy a foxy pair of shoes
- Make delicious meals never before attempted
- Find my creative side again
- Sing many songs
- Be more forgiving
- Stop waiting for someone else
- Follow things through to their end
- Fill my days with flowers, sparklers, and laughs
- Plan and attend a Ball
- Make a dress to wear to Ball
- Send more letters
- Offer smiles freely
- Take time to consider those around me
- Learn many new things
- And hopefully love, help, encourage, listen to, as many people as is possible.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot, "to travel"!

    Congratulations on posting every day in December. You have a lovely collection of your thoughts and relections here.

    Let me know when you're in town - we're due for a catch up!

    Lucy Stackpool xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!
    A Ball sounds pretty cool, what kindof ball are you attending? Make sure you post some photos of your dress!!

    ReplyDelete