31 January 2009

31st January: Swimming in the Sun

An afternoon of splashing, dunking, screaming, diving, swimming, floating, bombing and general merry making in the pool.
Spending too much time in the sun, skin burnt, and hair bleached.
Isn't this what summer is all about?!




There is no relaxing, for unsuspecting victims at any time might be rolled back into the water. Thought you might have a lay on big daddy, (the floating bed), think again for at any moment you can -and will- be tipped.
And your worried about swimming in the sea?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.. I do think its impossible to relax in a pool with creeping (often bored) siblings about wanting to make mischief! But that said I now know it is impossible for me to gently slip into the ocean without being dunked, having my swimmers fall off, getting my hair full of sand and my ears blocked with seawater!! Your hair is so beautiful Sarah... golden and tressle-y and lovely.

    ReplyDelete