18 January 2009

18th January: *Frustration*

I had great plans of taking many photos this afternoon,
a walk around our rural town,
visits to the cemeteries,
wondering at what lives those people might have lived,
viewing the land from a top a hill,
walking around the grounds of the churches,
looking through the coloured glass windows,
(for a village with a sign saying 150 residents,
we have three old churches!)
Strangely it is the places closest to you that you visit the least.
Well, I know that is true for me.
Halfway down the road and my camera decided to start flashing-
the red battery picture in the bottom corner.
Isn't that how it happens..
The day you have the time and inclination (together a rare couple)
technology tells you no!

*Frustration*

Either way I took my walk, and a few photos, which you will find below.
And it has given me an idea for a new post I will add soon.
(Hint, Sunday morning the bells are ringing...)

Have a lovely week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment