23 May 2009

23rd May: Samuel T!

Today marks my little brothers 19th birthday.

It seems strange to believe that Sammy is now a young man; not the little boy I would play made up games with, or try to scare with wild stories.

I've been recollecting some of the things (trouble) we have gotten up to over the years, my favourites include:

#Burning holes in the car seat,
#Getting locked in out-houses,
#Sinking a raft in the middle of a creek,
#Sending soccer balls through windows

Generally finding countless ways of getting into some kind of mischief. (That was all his idea of coarse!)

So Happy Birthday little Bro. I'm proud of you. Your a fully sick brother!
(While trying to find a photo to put up I found this one, which explains Sam to a T!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah
    I have an award for your lovely blog. If you would like, please come and pick it up at http://machinistswife.blogspot.com/

    All the very best,
    Helen - The Machinist's Wife

    ReplyDelete