13 April 2008

My Dreamt Up Storyline

The way I imagine the events of tomorrow to play out. I set my scene with sunny skies, I chose the location, the people who will be there, what will be spoken, and most of all the reactions.

The ‘conversations’ I will have with people, where each word is planned out through the script in my mind. The ‘conversation,’ that ends up spinning out of control when the person I am having it with didn’t follow the script. This causes me to think up a new conversation...

The script. In which every reply is quick, effortless, cluey, full of passion, wit, and spoken with such sincerity that the listener is captured in amazement.

You would think that I would have learnt by now... I am sorry to disappoint those who might have believed I could have learnt by now.


What actually happened...


I got the sunny day I had hoped upon, though with winds upto 30k’s an hour.
I in-fact got my times mixed up, and turned up half an hour late.
Because of my lateness I didn’t end up on the end of the table I had set my scene.
And not once through the whole event did I have an opening for any of my planned speeches...

How I love the unexpectedness of what is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment