20 April 2008

In ways of my life...

I realised that I have not really mentioned anything about my life, or what I have been doing lately. Hopefully this will change that a little.

I recently recorded my very first vocal performance. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. It turned out to be quite a bit of fun, working through the song a few times. I think it took about three takes, before we were completely happy with it. The guy who is mixing it all just dropped of a proof copy this evening. It is amazing how different it sounds properly mixed.

We will be going away for a few days over the "Anzac Day" long weekend. We are heading for the hills! The 'hills' will be the Blue Mountains in NSW. There is a wonderful festival they hold up there, 'The Iron Fest,' that is the true reason behind our going away. I am most looking forward to the jousting that they have; Man, horse, lance... racing toward each other.
I hope to take many photos while away; so I'm more than sure that they will find there way on to here.

Other than that it is much like most, a work, eat, sleep - life.

No comments:

Post a Comment