02 March 2009

2nd March: The Cat Empire



Last night Mother, Brother and I went to see the Cat Empire live at the royal theater in Canberra. What a performance it turned out to be.

Our whole family are lovers of their music, and as much as I love all of their albums, getting to watch them preform live is nothing short of fantastic.



The vocal solos (by both Harry and Felix), the instrumental displays, and the charisma of them all working together, is enough to keep them in my favourite band list for many years.

I love that no matter what type of music one might normally like, there is somethings about the 'Cats' that keeps everyone entertained.

1 comment:

  1. Cat Empire! How exciting - I think all live music is great, but espeically when you know and love the material. Love the photos of everyone grooving too.

    ReplyDelete