30 March 2009

30th March: Crim shot

This afternoon I sat and passed my green P's licence. I know first hand about hazards, more so than I might have three weeks ago! As excited as I am with gaining this higher licence status, it has brought up a topic of thought.

"Why does the photo on your licence always make you look like a criminal?!"
-I was ready to turn to the side and hold up my number-

It is a known fact that I am not the most photogenic person around, and if there is someone who is going to get caught with there teeth looking at though they are jumping out of their mouth, it is me.

The 'example' I will have to carry around for the next two years has not changed my mind on the matter. Dozy/spaced out eyes, lips that show signs of a sneer, red face, plain miserable looking..
The picture never seems to be in focus either. I had wondered if others had noticed how the camera they use distorts reality.? (That is what I will tell myself)

Although I thought it best not to put up photos of my licence here, I did however go through my photos and found a classic example of what licencing photos come out like. Have a bit of a laugh at my (miserable-looking) expense....


(Yes, it looks as if I am ready to kill someone, ironically I was quite happy in this moment. Who'd've thought?)

2 comments:

  1. I love your expression so entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you feel like! My green P photo is the worst thing I have ever seen : ) It doesnt look even remotely like me...I hope!
    I wonder why they have such an ugly background colour, why they zoom the camera out so much, and why they dont let you have to option of another photo that might possibly look (sort of) nice!!

    ReplyDelete