21 November 2008

Blogging challenge...

NaNoWriMo has proven to be every bit as challenging as I had been told it could be. I have run full speed into many walls, tripped over a pot hole or two in my plot line, and now, nine days left I find there are enough words missing from my word count to keep me up well into the late hours of the night.
I have really enjoyed it thus far, I am very glad I heard about this crazy challenge that people all over the world do every November.

My poor blog has felt the lack of attention I have been able to extend to it. So to fix this I have decided that from December 1st to January 31st there will be a new blog entry every day. I will do my utmost to keep to this plan.

62 days, 62 entries, Covering Christmas and New Years, One (slightly crazy) girl...


"Life through my eyes" coming December 2008!

3 comments:

  1. A post every day! I really should try this too; its too easy to get caught up in life busyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they be lovely, pensive eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    Nice to see you on Blogspot : ) I didn't realise that you were a blogger too. It is great to read your thoughts and see the photos. Good luck on a post a day...and I am sorry your poor budgie died.

    Karli~

    ReplyDelete