12 November 2008

Things I Smiled at Today...

Red nail polish (applied late last night)
Playing piano early in the morning
Meeting Friend for brunch
Lillipilli pikelets with berries, enjoyed with said Friend
Cinnamon chewing gum
Promise of a weekend visit
Accidently scaring the receptionist on a business errand
Chatting with familiar faces
Sunny skies
True tales of romance -letting me believe those movies of perfect endings-
Words written in a notebook
Welcomed home by excited puppies (Oh, and Mother)
A letter in the mail-box
Dr. Reed of Criminal Minds
Beautiful full moon
Loved tunes played over and over
Cool night air through my window

I am sure life is too good to me.

1 comment:

  1. Life too good? No! It sounds just about right. What a delightful place this is; I love your list - pikelets, sunny skies, notebook words, cool breese, love tunes, letters in the mailbox, full moons, romance tales - I think you have a kindred!

    Fondly,
    Emily (who found you via Machinist's Wife - and what a wife she is!)

    ReplyDelete