01 November 2008

NaNoWriMo Day One!!

Day one of NaNoWriMo. I have written around 1800 words. Not an awful lot. I must admit I felt a little guilty that I have not updated a new post here in a week or so, yet I hope to find the time to write 50,000 words over the next 30 days. I am in two minds whether to post any of it up here. At the moment I don't even know where I am planning to lead the story, and I would hate to put up a confusing mess of words. Maybe when I have edited it I will.

My music exams are approaching more rapidly every time I think about it. I will admit that I allowed myself to fall a little behind in my preparation. With all fairness I am doing my best to make up for that!

I have just finished Paper Towns! What a book!!

Recently I have happened across a few really great singers/bands (Thank-you YouTube!) There is one song in particular I have been unsuccessful in ridding from my brain, and that is Speeding cars sung by Imogen Heap. What a wonderful voice that woman has been blessed with! It almost brings tears to my eyes!

Ok, that's enough mushyness from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment