04 September 2008

Here Comes The Sun!!

Spring has finally arrived. This year, for the first time, I have not been happier to see the end of winter. Now I normally love the cold days, having the fire burning, eating soups and many different kinds of baked goodies, wearing thick jumpers and scarfs... But this past winter has just been so gray. I mean that in quite a literal way; the sun has been gone for the last three months! All has been cold, gray and miserable.
Don't get me wrong, there have been some nice things happen this winter... (I now insert exhibition 'A' and 'A1')





In case you cannot note, that is snow!! Which might not be a big thing to many people; but we do not live in the mountains where snow comes every year, in the 15 years I have lived here, it has only snowed four times!

Even with that you have seen, nothing has excited me like the view from my window, which shows promise of more brighter days to come. (Exhibition 'B', I draw your attention to the blossoms on the tree...)



I feel a strong argue, compelling me to sing the Beatles "Here Comes the sun" at the top of my lungs!

"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right"

No comments:

Post a Comment