28 September 2008

Sunday

What a beautiful day I woke up to find.The sun is back after a very long, cold, gray winter. The wind is warm coming through my open window. The sounds of country are all that can be heard; the wind passing by, small birds singing to each other while dashing in and out of the tree that is the main part of my view, in the distance I can hear our chickens clucking from the end of the garden in their green house.(I wonder how many eggs we will find) The house creaks above my head, cockatoos in the willows that line the creak behind our garden cause my little man to make some noise, (I wish I didn't have to keep him in a cage), then there is the water pump screaming its little heart out every five minutes or so to make sure the house always has some kind of pressure.
What a perfect Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment