04 February 2009

3rd February: Music Within

I believe that everyone has something inside of them, that portrays their very essence. Their very own music within. Though the idea it self may seem a little far fetched, because the argument can be made that not everyone is musical, I find it the easiest way to describe the 'IT' that I am referring to.

'IT' is who you would be if you weren't scared of what people thought, 'IT' is what you would do if you weren't so full of fear, 'IT' is the you who has faith not doubt ruling your life, 'IT' is you doing and being your purpose.

I am ready to let go of the baggage I have collected, the fear and doubts that have stopped me from letting the world hear the music that is inside of me. I am ready to start living my purpose, to spend my time on the people I love instead of the worries of this world that I will leave behind me one day.

I want my family and friends to never doubt the place they hold in my heart. Not just because I tell them that they have a place, but by putting them on the top of my list. What has life become when you tell yourself (and sometimes even others) that you don't have time for a relationship? What is more important??

Really, you can make more money, you don't just die if you have none. Someone is always going to come along and replace you at your job. At the end of the day nobody really cares what certificates you have won for yourself, only you.
Everything else can be taken away in minutes, and none of it will matter when those you do care for can be taken away just as fast.

Don't come to the end of a perfect career and find yourself alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment