17 August 2011

Forgotten Words

Sorting through old files, I found these words from a Nanowrimo procrastination bout. I love coming across words I forgot I wrote. Like some how words will keep my memories safe for me in times when I don't remember.

"So this is 'A', a friend of two years. She writes and beyond all else is a good human being. Even if that means she is a little crazy at times.  'A' manages to have really heated arguments with my dad and brother, which end mostly in both parties having red faces and sore throats.
I wish it was different, as sometimes I’m sure one will at any moment dive over the table that separates the screaming pair and tackle the other to the ground. I’ve watched this fight many times in my head. It never ends well for all involved. However in my version there is always an amount of hair pulling and slapping and even more screaming than what they started with in the beginning."

*Polka dot nails for me today, its so simple and fun*

Love
Sarah-Mechelle

2 comments:

  1. i like those words.
    your nails are amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got your package!! thank you!! i LOVE the paintings : ) & everything else!! i'll write back soon. (still waiting for the letter though) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete