21 September 2011

'DIY what?!'

 Jump into bed, make your self cozy, reach for the book on the side table... Oh yeah, new side tables!


My Mam picked these up for a scream, off memory under $20 for the pair. And as she had no immediate use for them, I claimed them as my own. (Love you Mam)

I decided to paint them a super shiny black, firstly because black furniture goes well with my piano and
secondly because I LOVE shiny things.
As often is the case, I forgot to take 'before' shots, but that shall not stop me sharing my excitement at their completion with you.

The 'Telephone' cabinet is a recent gift from my sweetheart. It didn't take me long to pimp it out with my collection of nail polish, perfumes, and bangles.
(It makes me think of the Tardis... I CANT HELP IT!)

Happy Wednesday,
Love
Sarah-Mechelle

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, they are both wonderful! I especially love your Tardis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought of the tardis too for some reason! haha.
    cute side table!! i love deals : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that the telephone box reminds you of the tardis...so awesome.

    ReplyDelete