03 May 2011

Challenge Accepted!

The lovely Lina challenged me to complete this here questions and answers. I hereby accept....

#1. What did you do ten years ago?
 Twelve year old Sarah, created things, read many books, dreamed of adventures, filled countless pages with words, acted way too old!

#2. What did you do one year ago?
A year ago we had not long opened our pie shop. I wondered what it would be a year from then.

#3. Five snacks that you like?
Doritos and salsa, CHEESE!, olives, nuts, chocolate.

#4. Five songs which you know the whole lyrics to?
'The Killers - Mr Brightside' (been one of my favourite songs for years!)
'Harry Connick Jr- Booker', (I couldn't find a link for this one.)
'ELO- Mr Blue Sky',
'Imogen Heap- Just for now',
'Cat Empire - Chariot'.  All wonderful songs!

#5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Open a old age home that was less hospital like and more HOME.
Fill my family's every need.
Visit places I have only dreamed about.
Become a 'secret millionaire'.
Buy a grand piano.

#6. Five bad habits?
Never finishing quilts I start.
Chocolate!
Bossing people around... Sorry!
Not taking washing to the laundry.
Writing 'to do' list that are so long they never had a chance at being completed.

#7. Five things you like to do?
Take photographs,
write words,
listen to music really loud,
create,
learn new things.

#8. Five things you would never dress in or buy?
HUGE fly Sunny's,
 mini skirts,
bikini,
Lycra,
leather pants. Laughs!

#9. Five favourite toys?
Pens and paper,
my Cannon,
the Tardis (my car),
Laptop,
Daisy (my childhood bunny-bear).

#10. Five people I'd like to see taking this quiz?
Katia Melissa Emily You!

I now set the challenge to YOU, yes you! Have fun....
Love
~Sarah~

1 comment:

  1. awesome! so you do quilts?? so cool! i wish i knew how.
    oh & by the way....I GOT YOUR PACKAGE!! THANK YOU! i'll be blogging about it soon : )

    ReplyDelete