19 January 2011

Rear View

I leave the last street light behind me,
You, a silhouette in it's light.
Into the dark i continue,
Into the cold lonely night.

White-line, white line a trail beside
Me, reflectors, fox and roo.
The red lights of the car in front,
A bug now plat across my windscreen.

I do not know how far I go,
I can only hope you care...
However my heart can rest in peace,
My phone rings: "ARE YOU THERE?"

Headlights come fast toward me,
Remind me in my lonely longing for you....
                                   I am not alone.

I have an exciting project to share with you soon! Reason behind my absence here.
Have a lovely week,
~Sarah~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful poetry. Real and relevant. Oh, and I can't wait to see your new project... Love from you avid peep...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful heart song Sarah...
    and I too look forward to hearing this new project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As do I long for you too my Sarah-Mechelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete