13 January 2011

"Hello Darling!"

 Did you hear that?!
"Hello Darling", "How's it going?"
I'm sure it came from just outside my window....


 
The newest member of our family, (probably the oldest too).
My Mam surprised me just before Christmas, "I've got something special for you!" Not for one moment did I stop to consider that it was such a handsome lad she had up her sleeve.

Mam had found a advert looking for a good home for this gorgeous man.
The previous keepers only had him for two years, the people who gave him to them said he was somewhere around 50 years old. Certainly kept his looks for 50!
They had just been calling him Cocky, however with such looks as these I thought he needed something with a little more bite, thus we call him Buddy.

Terrible cute, he managed to steal my heart within a few short days.
Buddy is quite talkative, however it is his chuckles that are the most sweet to see.
He'll laugh along with you, and his whole little body shakes.

There has been a few occasions where he's used the 'F' word... Strangely enough, he mainly says this to my Dad or brother... It's all "Hello's" then suddenly there will be a "F@#k-off" in the middle.

Hello's all round, from me to you.
Love
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment