25 October 2009

25th October: Returning

Has it really been that long already?
UPDATE TIME:

Over the past few weeks I have had some hospitality temping shifts. This has taken me to a military base, Sport function centre, airport... Its been interesting to say the least. It has caused me to have to organise my life a little better then it has been for a long time. And although I am in no way 'sorted' out, I feel in my mind that things are starting to straighten out.

Along with many changes, I have come to a point where I can feel a great change of who I am into a new someone I'm becoming. My Grandma has always said that you change every 7 years. (As it turns out I have kept more on time with this then many things... as soon I will be celebrating my 21st birthday.)

Without really realising how quickly it all happened life has turned itself into something completely different then where I thought it would be at this time.
Mam keeps telling us all to remember to keep our eyes on the prize.
It is too easy to get caught up in the here and now. (Our prize has the name of THE DAILY PIE!, and what a prize it will be)

In other news, I will be taking part in NaNoWriMo again this year. Starting a week from today, along with many, many other people who take up this challenge, I will be trying to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

Have a lovely week every one,
AND
Let the games begin!
Sarah~Mechelle

2 comments:

  1. I think people change all the time, it's part and parcel of life. You wouldn't be very interesting if there are no changes at all:)

    Thanks for the sweet comment, drop by again soon and don't be a stranger!

    xx
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i know what you mean, everything is so different to what it was.
    yay for you being back! :)
    eek for your 21st coming up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete