18 October 2008

To Do 2008

It is always at this time of year I like to assess what I have achieved through out the year. See if I have made my way through any of the things I had hoped to do. Because if not, there is time to hurry and get some of those things done, before writing out a new list for the new year. How disappointing it is when you have to copy many things that you had down to finish the year past.

Things I hope to do/finish this year...

# Sit and pass piano exam
# Finish curtains for my room
# Read the books I am halfway through
# Complete a 50,000 word novel
# Get my Christmas shopping done early
# Paint and hang bookshelf above my desk
# Finish and record my song
# Research suppliers, sort business plan
# turn 20... (If all else fails, at least there is very little chance of me not completing that one!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment