16 June 2010

All about the Pie!

It has taken me some time to decide upon how I go about the task of intradusing you all to what is the center of my world. (Sorry sweetheart, the other center of my world.)

As anyone who reads this here blog would know, my family has recently opened a cafe. (I'm sure nothing more really needs to be said, however, that is not my style!)

I will be uploading a series of posts over the next couple of weeks, showing you as best as I know how this new adventure we are experiencing. HOWEVER, I will not be uploading them on this blog, but THE DAILY PIE! blog. (work should not take over this space of mine too!)

I will end by giving you a 'taste' of what we do, and are about at The Daily Pie. And I will mention on here when I have updated/posted new photos-stories-oddities.

Till the pie is high in the sky,
Love
Sarah-Mechelle

















3 comments:

  1. That's ok my love :) so long as I'm the center of your life outside of The Daily Pie. Second to your family that is. Or would you consider me to be family *wink-wink-nudge-nudge* :P I love you my Sarah-Mechelle! xxoo

    From Flash with love ;)

    For all followers of Middlepaw please check out our Duet of Observation blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pies. Im in australia and I eat one nearly every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh so delicious looking! You are all doing such a marvellous job x

    ReplyDelete