16 April 2009

16th April: Puppies!


My Dad and Brother arrived home after a trip to town, both of them carrying something in their arms, I didn't take much note.
As my brother got closer to me I could see what it was he was holding, a puppy!
He proudly held her up like the scene in Lion King, and proclaimed "This is Lily", I fussed, and laughed... "And this one is yours." My Dad was saying as he handed me this tiny little fluff ball of excitement. (My Dad is a softy!)

Need I really mention that I was all laughs, smiles, an amount of jumping up and down on the spot, while still a bit stunned.? I'm sure you guessed that anyway!

I named my little girl Pepi.

Our two other dogs are not sure they like the idea; I think for that relationship to work there will need to be a lot of supervised time of getting to know each other.

So suddenly in the peak of our business we find ourselves with two little babies in the family. Terrors that want to attach everything...!

(Pepi)

(Lily)

2 comments:

  1. Puppies! They're so lovely.. I can't wait to meet them. I'm glad you're back in the blogging world; I've missed for the last two weeks or so - though I imagine you're super busy with the shop. I wonder how it is coming along! I hope you had a good Easter too. Stay well sweet friend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - your puppies are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete