14 October 2008

Tuesday Already...

I had planned to tell you about my first weekend with no job... (Didn't plan on time moving so fast on me though.)

Saturday was spent reading through a good book, eating icy-poles, getting some much needed piano practise in, and just enjoying the sun!

Sunday turned out to be a tad more productive. At 8am I received a call from work, "can you put a few hours in over lunch someone has called in sick". I was a little surprised by this as I had only just left last week.

The morning was filled with more piano practise, my teacher does not think I could do enough at this point as my exam is in 8 weeks.

Lunch service turned out to be a bit of a fizza, so I was only there for two hours.

I took the dogs for a walk after finishing my shortest shift ever. How excited they get as they watch you grab the leads off the hook through the glass slide door. Upon opening that door you must brace your legs as the two of them race their way under you, trying to beat each other to the front door before you might change your mind about the walk altogether.

Later in the afternoon, we had agreed upon a workplace horse ride. So armed with a video camera, I enjoyed being walked around on the back of a horse. (Walking only because the horse refused to go any faster for me.)

It was a wonderful couple of days, I can't believe what I've been missing out on!!

In other news, I am very excited to announce that I will be taking part in the NaNoWriMo challenge this year!! I have no idea as to plot/storyline as of yet. Though I will post my ideas up here when I've got a bit more direction.
All I can say now is bring on November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment