01 February 2011

This Poem

This Pen
                   heavy between my fingers
This Page          
                     mocks me with it's lines.
My Head     
                     dizzy in the silence.
The Thoughts            
                swimming round and round.
My Eyes   
                 burning around the edges.
My Cheeks                 
                    pulled tight along the stain.
These Tears         
                            the breaking of my spirit.
My Heart  
                                 Calling... No one hears.
This Poem  
                           physical emotion.
This Ink        
                       testament of the pain.
These Words 
                      written in a hurry.
The feeling   
                        long will remain.

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment