05 February 2011

Small things...


Finding something small that brings such a big smile!

I've heard people mention The Worlds Smallest Post Service before, though I'd never got around to looking into it. Until now!
Lea creates these DELIGHTFUL teeny tiny sized letters, complete with a stamped, addressed and wax sealed envelope.
Along the line there are also these pint sized packages tied up with string, (I'm sure these are the ones Julie Andrews sang about in the sound of music!) with the dearest little objects within.

As if these tiny delights weren't enough joy to find, Lea also hosts a number of creative/inspiring projects.
If you have a minute or two to spare, you'll spend more looking around at all the tiny joys.

(Also)

I was passed this award from Lina, thank you! So here follows seven things about myself.
Number One: I talk at least three times more than most people
Number Two: In front of my piano I am at my happiest
Number Three: You cannot beat a rare steak YUM!
Number Four: I don't like looking for lost things, I make sure I know where everything is
Number Five: I have (WAY) too many books for my bookcase
Number Six: If I get my way, one day my house will become a zoo
Number Seven: I've had more stitches than the rest of my family all together (terribly clumsy)

So there you have it, seven things you many not have known about me... I'd now like to learn seven things about the following ladies.

Emily
Katia
Rachael

Enjoy your weekend,
~Sarah~

2 comments:

  1. ohh I'm honoured! I'll definitely fill this out tommorrow :)
    By the way, couldn't help but notice the NaNoWriMo advertisement on the side bar of your blog. SUCH an awesome event!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

    Cooking Equipment Melbourne

    ReplyDelete