14 February 2012

Our LOVE: My Boo

I want to tell you of my Boo and I.

Cameron and I met through our jobs. I temped at a function where he worked, and during our time spent blending into the walls, we talked and early on sparks flew.

On our second function together Cam asked if he could call me and for my number,  in my shocked embarrassment I stuttered something along the lines of "are you a creepy stalker?" which quickly saw him putting his phone back in his pocket and avoiding eye contact with me for the rest of the night.

But as luck would strike, our third and surprisingly last job together, we did exchange numbers and started a friendship that has taken on many different twists and turns.


Moving forward to now, Cameron and I have been best friends for the better part of three years.
Despite all the changes that have come and gone over that time, he has always been the first person I want to tell my excitement or sorrow to. Though often he has been there to share those moments with me. Hopefully we will have many adventures in our tomorrow to explore together.

Cam has been working with my Dad and Brother for a year now. This very day he officially starts as an apprentice under my Dad.

My apprentice Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment