29 January 2012

Sunday Morning


Taking time on this beautiful morning to notice things I pass daily...

My kitty laying on the Union Jack mat that sits below our front door (after I banished her from zig-zagging between my pen and paper)


Australian breakfast tea enjoyed hot, strong enough to stand up for itself and in my favourite mug.

Rouge leaves from the rose above my head drop to land in my hair, the ones under my feet crunch.

Watching the fascinating lives of insects; fascinating so long as they stay out of my mane.

Our newly hung Country's flag so crisp in its whipping. Flying the colours I love for this Country I have been  blessed to call my own.


Painting my nails in my favourite shade of red. (They call it FEVER)

Making mental lists of things I must fill my day with... My eyes taking note of jobs around me.
#Rake leaves
#Pin back roses that have a mind of their own
#Pull weeds from garden beds and those that grow in pavement cracks.

My cat now returns from banishment of the Union.
The bottom of my mug is seen.



1 comment: