30 January 2012

The Fault In Our Stars

It is not very often that I would find it within to be bothered to write a book review. I long ago realised that many of the books I hold dear do not fit into other's hearts quite so well as they have mine.
However!

The moment I heard John Green had finished a new book, I could not help myself... I was soon in the bookstore placing my pre-order.
"The Fault In Our Stars", if you ever listen to me and read one book, let it be this one. 
Before reaching the end of the third page I had frightened myself by laughing loudly in my otherwise quite room. This book is raw, yet brilliantly held together with John's wit. By the close of its covers upon reaching the end, I had laughed many more times, allowed a tear to make its way to my chin and marveled in the adventure.

In the words of John himself...
DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)
Sarah-Mechelle

No comments:

Post a Comment