14 June 2009

14th June: Answers by Me

Emily has tagged me to answer a series of questions for a meme.
After taking a while to finish this, here are my answers...

What is your current obsession/s?
Taking photographs, finding colourful things that make me happy, writing down words, making up tunes to play on my piano

What are you wearing today?




What's for dinner?
Grilled chicken with creamy potatoes, and cauliflower


What would you eat for your last meal?
I don't think you could beat a good steak, egg and chips!


What's the last thing you bought?






What are you listening to right now?
You Picked Me by A Fine Frenzy

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Emily is always looking for something beautiful, and brightening many peoples day while she does so. A caring, passionate, creative, gentle soul; who I am honoured to call friend


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Right where I am!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would go to see the Aurora

Which language would you like to learn?
Hebrew and Italian

What's your favourite quote, for now?
"My greatest wish is for those I have loved to find someone worthy of them"-Nan Witcomb
What is you favourite colour?
Pillar-box RED, (can I pick Rainbow?)

What is your favourite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe?
My leather jacket and crazy-colour scarf

What is your dream job?
Working in my own business. Or having the honoured role of being a mother

What is your favourite fabric?
Colourful for cloths, satin for curtains, and fluffy for throws

If you had $100 what would you spend it on?
A family outing to dinner and the movies

Describe your personal style.
Red lips and nail polish, sparkly shoes, scarves, vests, layers, steel-toe redback boots. At anytime flirting with up to seven scents.

What are you going to do after this?
Hopefully adorning glasses to lose myself in a few chapters of my book.

What are your favourite films?
As it is in Heaven, August Rush, P.S I Love You, Footloose

Favourite fruit?
Watermelon and pears!

What inspires you?
God's eternal love, my family, music, the little things I come across in my day

Your favourite books?
Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian, Thoughts of Nanushka by Nan Witcomb, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde,

Do you collect anything?
Coins and random curiosities

What are you currently reading?
Purfume: Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind

Go to your book shelf, take down the first book with a red spine you see, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
" 'Salina will be quiet as a convent,' and he smiled with amiable irony." The Leopard by Giuseppe Tomasi Di Lampedusa

What makes you follow a blog?
Sometimes it is pretty pictures, or inspiring words. Writing that has passion, or someone who is trying to write their truth.

What is one thing you did as a child that you miss doing now?
Making everything seem like an adventure, seeing the world from my dad's shoulders, climbing trees
What would you most like to accomplish in your life?
Bringing happiness and encouragement to the souls around me

No comments:

Post a Comment