04 April 2011

Come Fly With Me

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE surprises?!

My Boo gave me instructions to meet him early (before sparrow's fart early) for something special he had planned for us. My family all knew of what this adventure entailed, I was left totally in the dark except for orders to bring my camera and not to be late.

Cam told me only minutes before walking into the hotel where we were to meet with the pilots who would be taking us in a balloon carried basket. Excitement levels were too high for that hour.

I felt like I was in a scene from the Wizard of Oz, where the wizard floats off alone at the end.

My love for the sky and being up above the ground is ever growing. It is were I feel much closer to Heaven. Not because it is higher, rather because it is peaceful and somehow makes me forget of the ugly ways of man.

Never has my camera shot that many photos in such a short time, so I hope you won't mind me sharing a few here with you. (I'm still on cloud 99)

Fly high dear Dorothy's, you never know when the next adventure will be upon you.
Love
~Sarah~











2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! how amazing & wonderful! i've always wanted to do that....but i'm terrified of hights...so maybe i won't. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i challenge you! http://fromlina.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge.html

    ReplyDelete