21 March 2011

Wildfire







My Boo went with me to Skyfire this past weekend.
After walking for a while in crazy large crowds we found a free spot right on the lake's edge where we sat with our feet dangling above the water.
I'm sure it is my childlike heart that has me convinced I will never tire of fireworks.

I enjoyed capturing the evening through photographs and in the album of my mind. The lights reflecting, burning, shining were the cause of such smiles on my behalf. Simply dreamy.
Burn bright darlings,
~Sarah~

2 comments:

  1. what neat photos! so is skyfire like a light show? with fireworks & such? looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skyfire is a firework desplay that is put on by a local radio station, they sync the fireworks to top songs of the past year.

    Thousands gather along the lake. Its devine.

    ReplyDelete