17 September 2010

Floriade!



Where flowers abound!

Spent an afternoon, windy as it was, viewing all the colours that Floriade had on offer this year.
Even though at times it is hard to see what the designers have had in mind, I cannot help but walk around in awe as it always comes together so beautifully.

(Now is when I bombard you with a number of colourful pictures!)

~Standing at the top end~

~Lollipop land!~

~ Somewhere over the rainbow, I found a leprechaun (on the right)~

~I loved this slightly 'wild' looking area~



When we thought we'd seen all that there was, the walk back to the gates proved to be that bit extra, as we passed under these bright hung umbrellas. Made me want to sing and dance like Mary Poppins!



Have a lovely weekend,
Love
Sarah~Mechelle

No comments:

Post a Comment